YEAR END REMINDERS
1. Sign up for a SPRING JOB through Dibs. All MYHA families (with the exception of First Year Families and families where the only skater is a graduating Tiger or Co-op skater), regardless of buy outs and exemptions are required to complete a Spring/Fall Job. Most jobs are one hour in length and some jobs such as fall ice making require a commitment. There is a $75 fine for those that do not sign up or help with a job. Jobs in Spring involve cleaning the rink and getting it ready for turn in. Fall jobs are ice making and getting the rink ready for opening. Remember, if you skip out on the job you will be levied a fine, but in doing so, you are putting the burden of work on other families!
2. Complete the Year End Survey, and remember to fill out the survey for each individual skater.
MYHA SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES
We are pleased to announce that we are using HuTerra Rewards to RaiseUp funds for Marshfield Youth Hockey Association Inc. HuTerra Rewards allows you to support our association by shopping for the things you already need at participating local businesses and hundreds of online stores.
Getting started is simple, easy and fun!
- Download the ‘My HuTerra’ app and setup your account.
- Search for Marshfield Youth Hockey Association Inc and select General Fundraiser as your fundraiser.
- Shop at participating businesses on the app, including local businesses and hundreds of name brand online stores.
- Scan and submit your receipts via the My HuTerra App and you're done!
It's just that easy to earn real dollars for our organization. RaiseUp with HuTerra Rewards anywhere you shop and live!
Please help us spread the word by sharing this email with all your friends and family!
Thank you for supporting our Marshfield Youth Hockey.